Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Go Daddy customer service

 

Thought this would be interesting... I opened up a new hosting account on GoDaddy.com last week and this week I received a call (actually voice mail coz I was not in my office) from a REAL HUMAN BEING from godaddy.com thanking me for my business with them and also asking me if they could do anything which could make my experience better... Am I really living in 2007?... Does everyone who opens an account with godaddy gets a call like this?

Hat's Off to their customer service... Now I need to figure out if they will support IIS7, ASP.NET Ajax and .Net 3.5... If they give me that too I will sing praises for them like everywhere... :-)

3 comments:

Sergey P. said...

I asked them about this, and received this response:
-----
Thank you for contacting Online Support. I apologize for any confusion regarding this issue. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on possible upcoming service releases, so at this time we do not have any information we can offer regarding the use of .NET 3.0. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
-----

I really hope that soon they will add .NET 3.5 to their shared hosting accounts.

Anonymous said...

Arrggghh. Yeah I need .Net 3.5 support. Was hoping they may have upgraded by now.

Tried uploading my 3.5 web app, and it didn't work.

Think I'll try emailing them too see if I can at least get a rough date when it may happen.

Alicia said...

I came across your article and thought you would like to know that we recently began offering the ASP.NET 3.5 framework. For more information check
out this article. ASP .NET 3.5 on IIS6

Enjoy!

Alicia R.
Go Daddy Hosting
Go Daddy Hosting Blog